Saturday, March 14, 2009

24 Weeks

I'm officially 6 months pregnant! I've reached the "point of viability," which means that if, for some reason, Emma were to come this early, she'd stand a chance of surviving. It feels good! It's been a good week. We've worked a little more on the nursery and gone to a few consignment shops and gotten some good bargains. It feels great to be this productive and to feel like we're most of the way "there." We only have about 3 1/2 months at this point before Emma arrives - we can't wait!




2 comments:

CarolynCraddock said...

I sure do love that shirt!!! :)

Unknown said...

Isn't it a great feeling reaching that 6mo marker :) I also thought about the fact that she could live now. I had a friend from high school have her little boy at 27 weeks and he is fine today. Not that we want it to happen but it is a relief. It is also hard to believe that it is a little person in there isn't it?? The nursery looks beautiful!