Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1st Haircut!

Miss Emma's hair. What can I say? There hasn't ever been much of it, but lately it's been weird. The front isn't really growing. I can get a tiny clip to stay in it, if she doesn't notice me putting it in. The back is a different story. The hair on the back of her head, in the center, grows. The underneath doesn't. So she's had a bit of a rat-tail. It was getting out of control, so Mommy decided it had to go. Daddy wasn't too happy with me, but maybe he should have been paying attention during the conversation where I told him what I was going to do and he said "ok." He'll learn!

Before:

She was an angel. She sat in her Mimi's lap eating a banana. She only freaked out a little towards the end when she realized that something weird was going on, but she never cried. She only shook for a minute! ;) I'm pretty darn sure her hair is going to be my color. It's exactly the same shade as mine was at her age. Brad's was WHITE when he was tiny. Not sure about any curls though. Mine didn't curl until high school, so we'll have to wait and see.


After:



Sometimes I think he must love her as much as I do.



No comments: