Friday, November 4, 2011

Stone Mountain

We have discovered the Stone Mountain love.  As I kid, I think I may have gone once or twice.  I had never even seen the Laser Show until I met Brad.  I was neglected as a child, as you can see.  :)


We decided to get an annual pass because we live so close and we are always looking for something fun to do on weekends.  I can really see us going back a lot!  




We rode the train when we first got there - Emma LOVED it!  If it weren't $20 for us to ride it, I would say we'd do it a lot.  Maybe only on special occasions.  





We went back the following weekend for the last laser show of the season.  It was so fun!  Emma loved running around like a crazy person before the show started.  She watched the show and LOVED the fireworks.  Unfortunately, it was past Abby's bedtime and she was less than happy with the situation.  She stayed in the Moby Wrap and was fairly quiet though.




Goofballs.

We can't wait for the Christmas season to start and then for the laser show again in the Spring.  In the meantime, we can do lots of walking, playing in the playground, and having picnics.

No comments: