Friday, April 1, 2011

I Love You

Emma is growing up SO fast that it kills me! She's just been the most precious girl lately. She's so affectionate, and so sweet. She's also talking non-stop - seriously! I thought I'd spend a post talking about some cute things she says/does these days.

Stuff she says a lot....

I stuck.
I love you.
Thank you
Airplane
Baby CRY!
Where it go?
Go car? Mimi....Bailey? (she asks me this after EVERY nap!)
Nuggle nuggle (what we call 'snuggling' in the bed)
Come on!
All ready.
All done.
Come on Lucy!
Let's go!
Ok, ok, ok.
Waffle
Strawberry
Coke!
French fry
dipey
Gullah (from one of her favorite shows, Gullah Gullah Island)
Gabba (Yo Gabba Gabba)
Awesome!
Elmo
Night night dipey
Sauce. (pronounced saush)
Up above the... (when she wants us to sing Twinkle, Twinkle.)
Shhhhhh! Quiet.

We discovered a few weeks ago that she knows the last word to every line of her favorite song - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. For example, I sing "Twinkle Twinkle little......" and she says "star." She knows the whole song that way!

I was folding her diapers the other day and she was helping. She picked up a stack of some of the inserts from her overnight diapers. I told her they were her "night night diapers." She proceeded to lay her head on them and say "night night dipey!" She STILL remembers that and does the same thing every time I fold diapers.

Yesterday while I was on the phone with my mom (I have a witness!) Emma walked up, pulled up my shirt and said "Baby Abby." "Abby come?" I was blown away. I rarely talk about that with her because I don't want to confuse her too much. It blew me away how much she understands.

She adores airplanes and has to stop dead in her tracks every time she hears one.

She will walk up to me and kiss me and say "I luh yee." It's the sweetest thing in the whole world. Check out the video!



She's very concerned about things "crying" these days. We went to the Yellow River Game Ranch and every time she heard an animal she said "oh no! Cry!" It was so cute.











No comments: