Monday, May 14, 2012

Playing Catch Up

I've been such a bad blogging mommy lately.  I've just been SO darn busy that I barely get a spare moment.  And when I do, there are ever so many things that I need to do.  The girls take a nap around the same time each afternoon, which provides a tad bit of a break for me, but it's rare these days.  Abby's naps are sometimes super short and as soon as I get Emma down and laundry started, Abby's up.  I personally think that she just wants some one on one time with Mommy to play!  

I'm going to do a bit of catching up over the next few days.  Abby is nearly a year old (AH!!!!) AND Emma will be 3 before we know it.  It feels like it was just yesterday that we brought each of them home from the hospital.  How on EARTH are they so big!?!?!


No comments: