Friday, April 10, 2009

3rd Trimester - 7 Months!


If you had told me in August (when I miscarried our first baby) that I would be in my third trimester by the end of the same school year, I would have laughed in your face. I still cannot believe that we're here. Things are going fairly well. I am headed to the cardiologist on Monday and will hopefully get some good and reassuring news at that appointment.

In happier news, Emma is growing well. She is kicking like crazy and has definitely developed a fairly predictable sleep/wake schedule. For example, she always wakes up when I get to work (around 7:00 AM) and is awake off and on during the day. She also wakes up somewher
e around 7:00 at night and keeps her Daddy and I company - and amused! - until bedtime. I can't wait to hold her and play dress up and just snuggle my sweet baby girl. It's been quite a long ride but I wouldn't trade a precious moment of it for anything in the world. Here are some pictures. I just love to go in her closet and look through all of the precious outfits that I (or her grandmothers) "couldn't resist."


Here is the outfit we plan to bring Emma home in from the hospital. It's a sweet little sundress with a matching diaper cover and little sweater. For someone who doesn't wear dresses, I can't wait to see Emma in some!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dress bought at Target - Winnie the Pooh! I bought the same one for Calleigh to wear to my sister's wedding! how funny. I am sure yours is a lot smaller though!