Saturday, February 14, 2009

More Belly

We just got back from the best Valentine's Day dinner! We went to Edo Japanese with our friends Mary and Jeremy. It was SOOOO good! It's so hard to believe that this will be our last Valentine's Day alone. It's not that I don't love being alone with Brad, and we'll still have alone time after Emma goes to sleep, but I have a feeling that our next Valentine's day will be the best yet. We'll get to spend it not only loving on each other, but loving on our precious little girl too. I can't wait.

I've been thinking about when Emma gets here a lot lately. I'm fairly selfish in nature and can't wait to hold her and kiss her and squeeze her myself. Lately I've realized that even more than that, I can't wait to see Brad hold her and kiss her and squeeze her. He's going to be such a great Dad. I just can't wait to see him get to know his baby girl and have her wrap him around her little finger. I have a feeling I'll fall in love with him all over again while watching him turn into a daddy.

Here are some pictures that Brad took before we went out to dinner tonight. 5 months and a day. I have really been feeling every DAY of that 5 months this past week. I've been feeling SO much bigger lately. Judging by the pictures, it may just be that I "feel" so much bigger than in past weeks, but I think Brad's noticed it more lately as well. Judge for yourself
. In fact, a lady at work this week asked how far along I was. When I told her she said, "you're gonna be as big as a house!" I just smiled and said "yep." Oh well. Small price to pay!



1 comment:

Mira said...

Was it Ms. Williams that told you that? She always made comments about how big I was, and it made me feel so good about myself. I think you look great, and like you said, it is all going to be worth it.