Friday, January 16, 2009

4 Months Today!

I'm at home sick with a NASTY sinus infection, or a "bad sinus infection" as the doctor put it. I've got some antibiotics, a warm, cozy bed, plenty of soap operas, a baby kicking the heck out of me, and a sweet puppy to keep me company in bed. While I'm feeling so cruddy, I thought that I would be brave. Brave enough to post a belly picture. I've had Brad take them weekly for the past few weeks (ever since there was something to see) and thought I'd share the ones he took this morning. I'm 16 weeks (4 months) exactly. I'm going to be huge, and it's OK. At least that's what I'm telling myself now - I may change my mind in a few months! On the plus side, I've lost around 5 lbs so far, though the baby doesn't make it look that way.







1 comment:

CarolynCraddock said...

Cute cute! Girl I lost so much at first from being sick...but you'll gain back all baby! And that is OK!! So glad you and baby are doing well! Oh yeah Brad too! Sorry you don't feel good! No fun! Take care of you and your little precious! Soon Kaitlyn will either have a playmate or a possible boyfriend! :)