Friday, January 23, 2009

It's a........

GIRL!!! Well, let me mention that the doctor and ultrasound tech said that they are 85% sure she's a girl. There was definitely no penis (which you would be able to easily see by 15 weeks), and it had the 3 characteristic "white lines" that are the vulva (sorry if that was TMI!). Needless to say, I'm thrilled! Brad is still waiting for his 100% certainty, which he may not get until she pops out. I have another ultrasound in 4 weeks and we should get a pretty good idea by then. However, as far as I'm concerned (and I've been comparing the "money shot" picture to others online all afternoon), it's a girl!

Meet Emma Claire... here's her profile shot, followed by a picture taken of her face from the front. Her head is on the right, and her big belly is sticking out. She's already got my nose! The last picture is the "money shot." It's her legs and the arrow is in between them, pointing to the 3 white lines.

2 comments:

CarolynCraddock said...

oh ... she's SOOOO a girl!!! That is exactly what our ultrasound looked like at 18 weeks of little miss Kaitlyn and again at 23 weeks... so tell Brad to get to accepting!! He may as well hand over his wallet and his heart RIGHT now... because they no longer belong to him :)

Mira said...

Congratulations! Baby girls are the best, and I love the name!