Friday, May 1, 2009

Cutest stuff EVER!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am ANYTHING but a girly-girl. However, when it comes to shopping for Emma, I'm all about the froofy pinks and lace. When I saw an embroidered diaper cover on the bottom of a friend's baby, I flipped. I've been looking at them on the internet ever since, but haven't ordered any. Today, to my surprise, I walked into work to find a baby gift bag on my desk. Guess what was in it????? Not one...but TWO precious embroidered diaper covers!!! They are the cutest things I've ever seen!!!! I can't WAIT to see Emma's little butt in them. Thank you Mira! I don't have your address, otherwise I'd send you a VERY BIG thank you card.


I've tried to "cut myself off" as far as buying baby clothes goes because Emma's accumulated quite a few outfits already - perhaps more than she'll ever even wear. I've done fairly well so far, but I HAD to cave on this one. It's called a pillowcase dress. I got it in 12m, hoping that she'll be able to wear it next summer. It's not very fitted and looks like it can grow with her. You can even put a long-sleeved t-shirt under it and some cute tights for the winter. As if it wasn't cute enough already, she can even wear it as a 3T-4T shirt with some cute jeans. Looks to me like either one of Mira's diaper covers would look precious with it too!


I'm 31 weeks today. Only 6 more weeks until I'm considered "full term." Wow. I had a shower at school on Wednesday. Here's a picture of Mom and I at that.


This is a picture of a stool that my friend Amy hand-painted for Emma. She looked at the bedding set that we picked out at Target and painted it to look EXACTLY the same - I'll have to remember to take a better picture of it soon. SO pretty!



Tomorrow is the shower that my aunt's are throwing for Emma (and me too, I suppose!). I can't wait! I'll be sure to bring my camera and take plenty of photos. I'll also try to remember to get Brad to take the "belly shot" between now and then as well.


2 comments:

Mira said...

I am so glad you like the diaper covers. They were out of the smallest size, so Emma will have to grow into these. She is going to be so cute, no matter what she wears.

Lindsey said...

Those diaper covers are too cute! And that stool is awesome!